How To Identify Mold Sickness
Establishing a connection between your health and environment is not a difficult process with the correct testing and expertise. To achieve a definitive connection, you will need 3 factors.
- Environmental mold or bacteria testing designed to identify toxic pathogens like endotoxins or mycotoxins.
- Medical testing designed to detect the presence of those same environmental toxins in the human body.
- Collaboration with qualified environmentalists and medical professionals to identify the pathogenic connection.
These factors are achieved with the culmination of several disciplines and years of experience. We have created this toxin chart to simplify just one example of how to connect your health to mold sickness. The top row is mycotoxins produced by mold and the left column is the subspecies of mold that commonly produce unique mycotoxins. With specific medical testing you can identify these toxins in your body and connect them to your environment. The redline illustrates a connection that we would be looking for.
Total Health Package
Ask about our Total Health package, designed to identify the cause of mold sickness.
- Full Visual Inspection
- 3 Base Samples
- 1 Mycotoxin Test
- 1 Bacteria Test
- DNA- Speciation Test
- Moisture Readings
- Detailed Microbiology Report
- Suggested Course of Action