Mold Inspections and Mold Testing in All 50 States
The Mold Test Company | The Most Trusted Name in Mold Testing and Environmental Investigations
When you have mold, making the correct decisions right away is critical. Whether it’s mold in your home, school, place of work or apartment there are many factors to consider:
- Are you going to be involved in a mold lawsuit?
- Will you be seeking property damages?
- Is anyone sick from mold exposure?
- Will you be seeking medical damages?
- Will you need expert witnesses? If so, what kind?
- Do you simply want to test to be sure your environment is safe?
- Do you need Post Mold Remediation Testing to ensure a good job was done?
These are questions which need to be answered before any environmental testing starts. It’s important to know what your goals are and the reasons why you’re testing.
Different goals require different environmental tests. For example, medical damages and property damages require different environmental tests to prove your case in court. These are tests that a common or inexperienced mold inspector would not typically use or know to use.
Get with the Mold Test Company’s Certified Pros and Get the Right Tests the First Time!